Please review our guest policies to ensure your full enjoyment in our cabins.
- Valid credit/debit card required to guarantee reservations: Visa/MasterCard/Discover accepted
- Full balance due at booking, unless approved by Legacy Trails Management
- Two nights’ minimum reservation; three night’s minimum on certain holidays
- We cannot hold reservations pending payment, unless approved by Legacy Trails Management
- Prices are subject to change: weekend rate may apply during holiday stretches or spring break weeks.
- A cleaning fee of $95 for reservation is charged to guest upon booking.
- Check-in at 3 PM or later, check out at 11 AM
- No smoking in cabins ($100 charge for violation)
- Pets under 25 lbs. allowed with a $65 pet fee.
- A $100 fee may be charged for extra cleaning caused by pets (feces, urine, excessive hair on bedding and furniture)
- Outdoor activities are decisions made solely by the guest and any accidents or encounters with wildlife are the responsibility of the guest and not the responsibility of Legacy Terminals.
- $25 fee on all cancellations
- 14 day cancellation notice required for full refund, less $25
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of checking in are considered “no-shows” and charged 100%
- Cancellations must be confirmed; voicemail messages/phone recordings are not accepted for cancellations.
- If you cancel within two weeks of your stay, you will forfeit the first nights rate plus tax, unless we are able to get the dates booked by another party.